- i’m a corporate meeting and event planner
- i’ve got a b.s. business administration in management with a concentration in human resources. i discovered shortly after graduation that human resources main job was to hear people complain. i've got enough problems and i don't need to hear yours.
- i love playing the piano but am tone deaf and rhythmically challenged. in other words, i really suck at playing the piano
- i’ve got my natori [stage name] in japanese classical dancing. it’s my fallback name in case i don’t want to give you my real name
- i’m passionate about traveling, eating, drinking, experiencing new things, and accomplishing things that people tell me I can’t or are unable to do. i also love to sleep and hide at my house so it really does get in the way of these things.
- i’m a really hard worker and will do whatever is necessary to ensure a successful program. i’m also one of the worst employees in the world because i’m so unmanageable. ask any of my bosses.
- i once went out on a blind date with a guy who was going to seminary by night while trying to discover the cure for cancer by day. that was the last blind date i ever went on
- i love cheese. it hates me.
why I started this particular blog:
i’ve had a personal blog since 2001 because my friend, miles, would post the most one sided commentaries on everything. it really sent me over the edge so he told me to get my own darn blog. so i did. a few years ago, a dear friend of mine passed away at the young age of 30. beth was someone who loved life and living so much that it was heartbreaking to see her die. there was so much she wanted to do with her life that she never had the opportunity to do. i vowed to never forget all the opportunities she was going to miss out on so it became my personal mission to live MY life without fear or doubt. it’s just life – stupid mistakes, divine providence, highs, lows, good fortune, bad luck – it’s all ingredients for a life worth living. i’m not perfect, i’m not complete…and i’m not done! with that said, i’m ready to Devour the World…and to see where this life of mine takes me