Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Morizuya...




Dear Morizuya Ryokan (www.morizuya.com):

First of all, I’d like to thank you for taking such good care of me and my friends. Your hospitality and helpfulness provided us with such a positive experience that we can’t wait to come back!

Upon our arrival into the town, the lady from the Kinosaki tourist board greeted us and took our bags which they delivered to the hotel right at 3:05pm - only 5 minutes after our official check in!! Since we arrived at about 1:00pm it gave us about 2 hours to walk around the quaint village to do some scouting for our shopping trip the next day.

We enjoyed the opportunity to wear the yukata and the accoutrement which you so graciously provided for our stay. It was a bit of a challenge for a couple of us but I think we got the hang of it right away! We looked awfully sharp in our yukatas, don’t you think?

Thanks for the tip and for the passes to the different onsens. Experiencing more than one onsen helped us get just a taste of something new and different. Oh, and the outdoor hotspring was definitely something not to be missed. The crisp cool mountain air combined with the hot steamy onsen really helped to relax the muscles!

The meals that you provided for us was absolutely amazing!! I don’t know how I finished it. It was a never ending meal for us. As you can see from Christy’s photos, she was very enthusiastic at first…barely crossing over the finish line. Breakfast was just as delicious as dinner and plentiful as well. I don’t think I’ve ever had dessert for breakfast!!

Thank you again for your hospitality. I can’t wait to come back!

Sincerely,

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget