Monday, December 21, 2009

Winning Recipe: Bacon Caramel Pecan Bar

Just a quick update this Monday morning.



Thanks to Alice at Savory Sweet Life, I was won one of 3 prizes for our company bake off! Just check this photo out...oooeeeey, gooooeeey bacon-y deliciousness.  Bacon Caramel Pecan Bar and here's the recipe.

My Pres who was one of 3 voters at the blind tasting [he asked which one was mine so he could vote against it] was not amused when I jumped up & down and pranced down the walk way to wrest my prize from out of his death grip.  He said, "bacon?? that's gratuitous!"  

So what?  I won. Thanks, Alice.

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Congrats! =) I was wondering what you were going to submit! I'll have to try this! Pegs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does bacon go so well with everything? Congrats on a well-earned victory. The charity will be very grateful. - tosh

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget