Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suzi's Cookies & Cream


I'm not a big fan of mousses, parfaits, or anything like that.  This week has been insane for me [as it is with many people throughout America] so when I first heard of the office potluck, my first inclination was not to participate. That is, until my friend and colleague, Suzi, from Oklahoma City decided to send me her recipe for Cookies and Cream.  She promised it'd be a guaranteed hit.

I was skeptical at first but it was an easy recipe so I thought, "why not??"  To my surprise,  I nearly licked the bowl clean as I was making it.  And the best part??  This no fuss dessert was one of the most popular one out there! So you have a last minute potluck to go to?  Need something easy and cheap?  Here it is!



Suzi's Cookies and Cream
3 boxes French Vanilla Instant Pudding Mixes [3.5 ounce box]
3 cups of Milk [come on, use whole milk]
2 tubs Cool Whip

8 oz Cream Cheese
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 package Oreo cookies


Mix well, the French Vanilla Instant Pudding packets with milk & Cool Whip.  Chill for 30 minutes.


Soften Cream Cheese and mix with powdered sugar.  Combine the two mixtures together. Sprinkle with bag of crushed Oreo cookies as desired.


Serve in glass or clear cup & enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I think even I can make this! Happee turkee day, Jen. - tosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gobble Gobble, Tosh, aka "i think i'll make some pate a choux for a quick snack". =)

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

wibiya widget